About the Curriculum:
The curriculum trains in 28 character strengths based on empirical and clinical research from
numerous sources, primarily from Martin Seligman and Chris Peterson’s Character Strengths and
Virtues [See below to view the subjects]. Each of the three formats includes:
• Three clips from a popular movie interspersed to illustrate the character strength
• Complete script on each character strength makes preparation easy
• Key Notes: main points with blanks to be filled in with key words
• Journal questions to help the student apply the information to life
• Group discussion and a Challenge to personal commitment
Option One: Group Format:
Twenty-four sessions take about 65-75 minutes each and are designed for group process.
Option Two: Independent Study Format:
This works wonders for kids who need a reward or who are in Isolation or individual study. Sessions
take 50-60 minutes and include the above in a format designed for minimal supervision.
Option Three: Classroom Format:
120 sessions are 15-20 minutes long and work great for a daily dose of long-term training.
1. One Presenter’s Manual = Very easy to use, over 200 pages of information on high-quality paper, 24 complete presentations, easy instructions, Key Notes and discussion questions, and DVD storage pockets. It all fits in one big two-inch, 3-ring binder.
2. One-year charter membership to Pursuing Happiness. Membership includes
• The 24 DVD movie clips illustrating each of the character strengths. These are only available to members.
• Permission to reproduce all student materials = Hundreds of $ saved!
Cost: Each 24-session Toolkit can accomodate 2-3 classrooms and costs $1295,
(Including postage and handling in the USA.)
To Order C2 Please review the Order Form Here.